“Delicious Pizzas”

Ranked #126 of 384 Restaurants in Darwin
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Excellent pizza selection with a good mix of toppings to choose from. The pizzas are cooked to order and I always get them as takeaway. Consistently good quality ingredients, very fresh, and great customer service as well. Highly recommend the pizzas including Vince Special and Touch of Thai.

1  Thank auroratoro
There are newer reviews for Ming Court Pizza

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Went to Ming Court last night with my girlfriend for her (Thai) Mother's Day dinner.
Service was friendly and attentive, the ambience understated and relaxed.
She had Squid w/ vegetables and chilli while I had sizzling chicken with pepper sauce (both with steamed rice). She enjoyed the squid but not as much as my chicken which was absolutely delicious (he ended up stealing half of my dinner)! Both were $17 and were very generous serves, we took the rest home in doggie boxes for lunch.
Highly recommended for a relaxing reasonably priced night out. Extra points for the great service from Wendy and staff.

1  Thank elttilneb
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I have eaten food here several times before, usually it is ok. Tonight the food was terrible, it started with a black hair about 6cm long in the chicken vegetable dish, to the sweat / sour pork which no one we all spat out. Won't be going back. This meal was take away, which became throw away.

1  Thank Pam P
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had dinner the other night with my partner. We had a Touch of Thai pizza, duck meat with noodles and beancurd with mixed vegetables. This place has the best pizza and if you like prawns, then you have to try the Touch of Thai pizza; you cannot get this anywhere else and it's the best I've had. The duck meat with noodles is great too.

The service was very pleasant. The waitresses are always on the lookout to top up drinks/water and are very efficient with requests.

Great place for a quiet meal for two or family but there are limited spaces so you'll need to call up and book a table.

1  Thank esprit8814
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We love this place, it looks "daggy" but the food is really great. It is alway busy and their Laksa has been a favourite for years.

1  Thank sonnydarwin