“Fantastic take away”

Ranked #124 of 404 Restaurants in Darwin
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Worth the drive, just be sure to call your order in ahead. I wouldn't recommend eating there though have in the last, as it is a take out joint. Great, great food, with loads of flavour and value too!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

For any visitors wanting good chinese take-away this is where the locals buy. It is in the Anula shopping centre in the Northern Suburbs.

1  Thank Gloria001_12
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I've eaten Chinese food for 40+ years, and this unassuming little local cafe produced some of the tastiest and best value Chinese food I've ever had.Fried noodle combo had loads of flavour and meats, king prawn fried rice was generous and had that smokey wok flavour that is rare but makes the dish, salt and pepper squid deserves the good reviews. Ignore the negative comments for Hingston and give it a go.

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We love Chinese food and use to order from this shop all the time, unfortunately they don't listen, the food tastes really good but, most of it is vegies. I asked them to take out half the veg and they charged me $2 extra per dish, I would have paid $1 each no problem but we wont be ordering from there again, Such a shame

1  Thank catbee123
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is our favourite Chinese Takeaway. We have never eaten in but have no need as it is conveniently close to where we live. Sometimes it can get very busy no doubt due to it's growing popularity on TA :)
Food is fresh and tasty and suprisingly the dishes are the same if not cheaper than other less satisfactory chinese takeaways in Darwin. I love there wonton soup, steamed dim sims and spring rolls (sorry I don't go very adventurous) my partner gets the more substantial dishes such as Garlic Prawns etc and always raves about what he gets.
Highly recommend... and delivery is only $5 to northern suburbs region!!