“best place to party”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“best place to party”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

the service and food was really good and lovely ... we booked the function room and enjoyed the karaoke... in total i highly recommend it

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best chinese food in NT”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

went to yum cha with my family and enjoyed the place and the fantastic food the service was good and fast and food was freshly made ...

1 Thank Vicky K
Humpty Doo, Australia
“Yum Cha Restaurant”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We have been regulars to the Yum Cha Restaurant for many years. Excellent tucker and a comprehensive yum cha menu. The crew members are very nice and friendly, but very inattentive and (some) forgetful. You have to wave arms and legs to get their attention, and sometimes they forget your drink order all together. Last Sunday it took us five go's to get two beers. Everything else all good. Dinner there is nice too.
Cheers Niels & Mary, Humpty Doo, Australia, Down Under

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank NielsAndMary
“Loved it ... ”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I had a romantic time with my partner ... she really loved the food and the place ... we will be back for sure ...

“Chinese New Year celebration”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Chinese New Year this year was a very surprisingly amazing! I went out having dinner with some friends in Yumcha and wow the Peking duck just beautiful.. It was the best boneless duck pancake that I have had and I have been to quite a lot of places. The spicy squid was just very tender and delicious..we were very happy with the dish that we ordered 2 plates lol. I recommend this place!!