“So tasty”

Salvatores Cafe
Ranked #76 of 404 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Salvatores Cafe, opened in 1997 by Sean Johnston.Located in the heart of darwin, Australia boasting a reputation for quality coffee with convienant opening hours.Our in house chef Dario Mannino has selected some wonderful Italian dishes, from both the north and the south. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.We are fully licensed and priced reasonably.Check out our website for a copy of our menus.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Ok had ameal here last week & yet again was not let down :) food, service & staff here are fantastic & the best coffee in darwin

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Before I got my own apartment and was living in hotels and Hostels this was one of my favourite places to eat. Ive tried pretty much all the menu but the pastas are just amazing and such large portions! Also they do an unreal selection of cakes from carrot cake to eclairs to the most amazing chocolate cakes!! Also you can catch free wifi here so can enjoy your food while browsing! Love this spot :)

Reviewed April 26, 2013

So this place has some nice sweets and good coffe BUT that is it. The rest of the menu is so average I felt like I was chucking my money away when I have eaten there. I had fruit salad and it was old and swimming in water. My mother had breakfast and it was like a truckstop breakfast. There are better places to go.

1  Thank Tara H
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I only had charge back breakfast here once however the staff were friendly, food was fresh and very well priced. Next time round I must try them for dinner!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Toasted chicken and avocado sandwich is nice and tasty but a little pricey at $15, try the mango smoothie, yum yum