“Very cool place”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Cairns, Australia
“Very cool place”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Love the Malay food here, and the bohemien atomosphere.

Visited March 2012

• Indonesian first
Darwin, Australia
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Had a surprise bday party her for my bro. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and food!

Visited June 2012
Cairns, Australia
“Huge cocktail list, tasty food and great atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my husband after a few friends recommended it to me. The menu offers a variety of asian inspired meals, I settled for a seafood dish and my husband picked a chicken dish. Both meals were served in a timely manner, were nice and hot and all the ingredients were very fresh. We were not drinking that evening, but I took a look at the drinks list and there was an impressive amount of different cocktails to choose from, all reasonably priced. Towards the end of the Evening, there was a bellydance show which added a bit of atmosphere to the restaurants quirky decor. This is a great place if you are after a casual dinner with friends or significant other - don't forget the cocktails!

Visited July 2011
Darwin, Australia
“Darwin locals faviurite”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have been going to Nirvana for years and still good food, great wine list, excellent service and the atmosphere is very comfortable - plus they often have good live music - its the best in darwin

Darwin
“Always a winner”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I live nearby so have eaten here heaps. Took visiting family her last week. Was again excellent, SE Asian/Indian food, nice relaxing atmosphere, good value. I always have a good experience here, and so keep coming back. My favorite 'local'.

• Visited May 2012