“Great place good atmosphere”

Lizards Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #259 of 376 Restaurants in Darwin
Sydney, Australia
“Great place good atmosphere”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This place is always busy of an evening. Do fantastic pizza and just a great spot to meet up with people after work in the beer garden for drinks. Good value and good atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014

nantes
“Best pizza in Darwin”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I go there for their pizzas (although I had a steak once which was very good, and huge!). They are the best pizzas I've had in Darwin. You can also order them and pick them up, we've done that once when we were living in the city and realized they had made the wrong pizza for me. Not only they replaced it for free (I called them), they came to my place to deliver the new pizza and left us the wrong one! I was very impressed!

This is also a lovely place to eat with a large outdoor area (well it's completely outdoor actually but a part is covered!), pool table, live music and a relaxing atmosphere, very different from many of the other pubs on Mitchell Street. The only thing that could be better is the service which sometimes was very slow on busy nights, we waited a very long time for the food and ended up drinking too much and not being hungry - but it was packed and there wasn't much staff there (also the kitchen is in the balcony bar so it's a fairly long way for the waiters and waitresses to pick things up!).

I really recommend Lizards!

• Visited November 2013