“It's the place to be "late" at night”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Uncle Sam's Take Away Food
Ranked #256 of 394 Restaurants in Darwin
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 26, 2013

On a Friday night after striking out at Frontier Hotel and Nirvana, Fantastic Sam's was about the only place to chill in NODS (North of Daly Street). Chinese Food was average but the look of my friend Simon's burger made me jealous. He later told me it was not good - burger, bacon and egg tasted like they'd been sitting for some time and iceberg lettuce was literally an iceberg. High points were celeb look alike sightings. Alternative Russell Crowe and Poor Man Reese Witherspoon were the best. We'd go again in a heart beat to people watch. If you're too drunk to get it on and have enough saliva to swallow food, this is your spot!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I sometimes go to Uncle Sams for lunch. The salads and sandwiches are great, as are the big breakfasts, but I found the chinese food to be poor. I had stir fry chicken and rice and it made me ill, which has now put me off eating a lot of what they serve, and some items are very overpriced! They do seem to sell everything though which is handy, even cigarettes and tobacco!