“Best pizza in Darwin”

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Eat a Pizza is a Family owned business for the past 22 years
“Best pizza in Darwin”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I went to eat a pizza at cullen bay last night and I was amazed. The service by both wait staff was fantastic. The pizza I had was a territory special (the lot) and it was fabulous. The crust was great and toppings excellent. Prices were veryreasonable. I thought with the quality of service and food that I wasn't in Darwin anymore. Great place to eat.

1 Thank Paul P

• Indonesian first
Gold Coast, Australia
“Wow for Desert”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

What a great little business! Went here with the family of two adults and the teenage son. We shared a Caesar salad and had an extra large "oasis" pizza between us. The service was very good ,though it was a little hot inside at first but the air conditioning was turned on as soon as we announced our discomfort. The restaurant is fully licensed and ample cold water available for us thirsty diners. The pizza outshone the salad but I'm quite particular how a Caesar salad should be made and presented. But this review is really about the desert. My partner had the largest serve of tiramisu we'd ever seen! A beautiful light chocolate mouse over a layer of richly drunken sponge fingers and cream. It really was what a perfect tiramisu should be. I had the creme caramel. It was dwarfed by the tiramisu and looked kind of ordinary at first. But once I started on this I really didn't want anymore of my partners tiramisu. My son had his first banana split which was also cleaned up.
We walked out quite filled and happy after a $80 bill. Not bad for a night out in Darwin.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank CC_Diners
“I AM AN ADDICT!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Recently relocated at Cullen bay, eat a pizza is my favourite pizza place in Darwin. Before they relocated from Harriet place my family & I were regulars. They closed the place for a break until reopened and I tell you I had withdrawals.
We dined there tonight first time since relocated and everything is still the same,best pizza!! Family operated that love their customers, lovely outdoor area, Reasonable prices, fresh & always served with a welcoming smile.
Take it from a local you be
dissappointed.

P.S
Don't be alarmed by the hermet crabs running around, their addicted to Eat A Pizza as well.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Antiquity_Management
Darwin, Australia
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Have tried most of the pizza joints in town. Nothing comes close to these guys. Great location down in Cullen Bay with outdoor eating area. Try the Mafia special

• Visited March 2014