“Good service, tasty food”
Review of Cafe 21

Cafe 21
Ranked #33 of 396 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood, Central European, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Friends and I eat regularly at Cafe 21 in the mall and always receive constant good service. Great customer service at many Darwin eateries is practically non-existent, but Cafe 21 is tops in this department. Friendly staff who go out of their way to make it a pleasurable dining experience. The food is of a high quality, fresh and well presented. It's not the cheapest place in town to eat, but the excellent service more than makes up for the prices. Keep up the good work guys, a lot of Darwin's cafe's could learn a thing or two from you!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I am from the hospitality industry interstate, where we take service seriously. The service in Darwin is questionable at a lot of places, in which i will not return. However i received excellent service from a young lady who i believe was Amy who exceeded my expectations when I gave her a tricky order. She clearly is in charge or should be. I will be back for coffee and breakfast and will recommend it to my colleagues and friends.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

sitting outdoors or indoors, great coffee and great cakes. Great place.My favourite coffee place when in town.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Eat at café 21 frequently and spend quite a bit of money there.
Walked in today to order some food for takeaway, lady hands me cold chicken wings, when I tell her she offers to ''reheat them'' for me. Food is supposed to be fresh, and I'm certainly not paying for reheated microwaved chicken wings. Lady was rude when I asked to swap it for something else, and when I asked for more cream with my cake she 'says "I heard you the first time'
extremely rude and unprofessional service.
I mentioned prior to ordering that the last time I ordered cake, it was a little dry. Lady then walked up to another server who was cutting my piece of cake and loud enough for me to hear she says '"she said her last slice was dry'' both servers glared at me as I left the store.
not happy, wont be returning for a while.

1  Thank darwin12345678910
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Cleanest eatery I have ever been in. Great coffee, fast efficient, delicious food on display, we visited 3 times in one week.