“I Love it!”

Bamboo Lounge
Ranked #79 of 367 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bamboo Lounge we serve fresh and exciting Asian inpired cuisine in a casual relaxed setting in the Tipperary waters/Dinah Beach area. Relax on our lounges with a exotic imported beer or sample one of our wines before enjoying your meal - at Bamboo Lounge you will discover a family owned friendly environement and total dining experience for any occasion. Savour a fragrant Thai duck curry, or fresh locally sourced Barramundi all with our chefs creative twist. Our chefs are inspired by the exotic flavours of countries like Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia & Nepal taking the best from each and merging it with fantastic fresh produce, most of which is sourced locally. Bamboo Lounge Restaurant and Cafe is open 7 days a week, lunch from 10.30am to 2.30pm and dinner from 5.00pm to late. Join us at Bamboo Lounge for a complete dining experience
Australia
“I Love it!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Service is great, so friendly. Food is tasty! I want to try everything on the menu. So far had the mushroom burger! delicious soft fluffy roll and amazing Onion Jam ... The Spring Rolls are handmade and so are the Croquettes, they are so cheesy and divine....

Today I had Chilli and Basil Stir-Fry, so full of flavour. I am looking forward to trying a Curry!

I would 100% recommend Bamboo Lounge. I will 100% be returning soon for a 3rd visit.

• Visited February 2014

Darwin, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food with very friendly staff for asian and western .”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

One of the best restaurant in darwin for lunch and dinner.Loved the food and staff. Will make this a regular. Well priced and loved my meal and so did the other 4 people with me. Can't wait to return. Will work my way down the extensive menu!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank lakad J
Darwin
“Fantastic choices and fabulous food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Loved the food and staff. Will make this a regular. Well priced and loved my meal and so did the other 14 people with me. Can't wait to return. Will work my way down the extensive menu!

• Visited October 2013
Territorian in Europe
“Breakfast Lunch or Dinner”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had a great lunch today one of the best Rendang I have had in a restaurant in Australia. Presentation great taste excellent and good texture. The spice mix is done using a home made blend not a commercially bought paste it could almost have come from one of my favourite Indonesian/Malay cookbooks. Also a great Duck red curry. Presentation great, taste great, price quite reasonable all in all I will be back

• Visited October 2013
Darwin, Australia
“great value asian cuisine”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place is a regular for us. Very freindly and great value. The food is excellent, flavoursome and a good variety. I wouldnt say the ambience is romantic just a good place to eat. We generally get a few courses and share.
It is licensed and they have a good assortment of wine and beer including the new flavoured ciders. There is a take away facility. All round good spot.

Visited September 2013