“FAB fUN DAY”
Review of Litchfield Safaris Day Tours - CLOSED

Litchfield Safaris Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: G'day! It's Bruno here, owner/operator of Litchfield Safaris and your tour guide. I provide a personal tour with a small group in an open vehicle that I built myself. To book you can call me direct once I finish touring after 6:30pm or Linda can take your call during the day. Being a sole operator with just one vehicle I do often book out so the best thing to do is to give me a call when you can! A huge thank you to the people that have left a review on this site. It is very humbling to read and hopefully I can keep this level of service going! Cheers, Bruno.
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I only had a couple of days in darwin so thought of doing a day trip to Litchfield. This tour was fantastic. Bruno is super friendly and very knowledgable about the flora and fauna in the park. I was one of the lucky last to go on the tour. As previous reviewers mentioned it was like a bunch of friends hanging out. we had sufficient time at each waterfall to swim and/or take photos. Thank you Bruno and keep up the great work! You clearly love what you're doing.

4  Thank Frisky_Kitten_86

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Bruno's Litchfield tour is packed full of excitement, fascinating information, fun and friendly rapport - his unique open-sided yellow truck takes us to the fabulous waterfalls and swimming spots where we have plenty of time to immerse ourselves and relax, and there are great stories and laughs along the way. A barbecue lunch and afternoon tea arrive at just the right time to break up the day and we return to Darwin in good time, refreshed and exhilarated. Thanks, Bruno! Liz St Albans

2  Thank lizziejStAlbans
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This tour is fantastic and exactly what you imagine when you think of NT - fun, free and a bit different. Seriously one of the best tours I've ever done. Cruising in the big yellow bus with the wind in your hair, big V8 engine roaring and Aussie rock pumping was just brilliant.

Bruno clearly loves what he does and knows so much - everything he imparts is interesting and relevant. The places he takes you to are beautiful and he goes at times when it's quiet and not full of other operators. This tour is so much fun - so much better than going on a big bus with lots of people. On this tour you will know each other's names and make new friends. Thanks for a brilliant day Bruno - can't recommend it highly enough!

3  Thank Winnie1116
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This fantastic day trip to Litchfield doesn't seem like a tour at all-more like a group of friends out for fun. The owner, Bruno, makes sure that everyone is having a good time and provides plenty of laughs. The ride itself is amazing as every seat has perfect views and the huge yellow 'truck' makes heads turn. Each stop is interesting and beautiful, and the three swimming holes are breathtaking-quite literally if you follow Bruno under the Florence Falls! Thank heavens for the 'noodles'. I would recommend booking the BBQ lunch as it was absolutely delicious and a real Aussie experience. The final stop for afternoon tea was a chance to relax and chat with your new friends. The trivia quiz was great fun-and I came second! This is one trip you shouldn't miss.

3  Thank KGLeeds
Reviewed August 6, 2013

You must join this day trip to Litchfield with Bruno. It is a must do trip. It is an open air vehicle which is certainly different from the other operators with aircon coaches but the car comes equipped with blankets/jackets for the chilly winds in the morning. Though chilly but it is a wonderful feeling. It comes optionally with a delicious Australian BBQ lunch and afternoon tea. Bruno is a wonderful and friendly host who will try to make your day. I especially enjoyed the "noodles" float (he provided) while we were in the florence falls. Highly recommended.

Koh