“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The menu reads so well you want to eat everything however most items are disappointing. Ok pub food and some of the simpler dishes are good for lunch but other straight forward pub food items disappoint

There are newer reviews for The Deck Bar

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I loved this bar and its funny 12 pokies room. The food is glorious and the drinks well priced. The staff are fantastic and helpful with ideas of things to do when visiting Darwin. Lovely shady outdoor area for eating and drink. Great place.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

So your not overly hungry but someone your with is. This is the spot for you. We had a fantastic share platter and one of our friends had a meal. Also the night we went they had live music, just one guy and he was fantastic.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I work very close to The Deck, and it is my favourite for a couple of reasons.
The services is usually very good, with the staff being friendly and efficient, and the food is of the most consistent standard I have come across in Darwin.
My inly gripe would be the dinner menu could include some more of the lunch options (ie my fave the squid), and the steak is not of the standard of their other meals.
I recommend the squid, fish tacos, no carb chicken salad and the laksa :)
Do yourself a favour :)

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We have just been to the bar as we read good reviews about the Deck's laksa. Yummie!!! We had the duck and the seafood laksa and they were very very good, not something that you would expect from that type of food place. Highly recommended!