“My local”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I work very close to The Deck, and it is my favourite for a couple of reasons.
The services is usually very good, with the staff being friendly and efficient, and the food is of the most consistent standard I have come across in Darwin.
My inly gripe would be the dinner menu could include some more of the lunch options (ie my fave the squid), and the steak is not of the standard of their other meals.
I recommend the squid, fish tacos, no carb chicken salad and the laksa :)
Do yourself a favour :)

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We have just been to the bar as we read good reviews about the Deck's laksa. Yummie!!! We had the duck and the seafood laksa and they were very very good, not something that you would expect from that type of food place. Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

While recently visiting Darwin for a holiday myself and my wife dropped in to the deck bar on Mitchell street for a well earned drink.The staff were welcoming and promptly showed us the menu. Having seen the food on offer we decided to have something. We were not disappointed. The manager there named Matthew is from dublin Ireland and i have to say he makes the place so efficient. His cocktail making skills are second to none and we both sampled a few while we were there. All in all probably the best barman in darwin and we did see quite a few during our stay. I would definetly go back again.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Went to the Deck for brunch on our first morning in Darwin, good food, service with a smile and a pleasant place to relax. Went back a few days later for another meal, different staff but still happy, smiling and pleased to help. Wondered past on Tuesday and Bob was singing, was so impressed we stayed until he finished, he said he was back Thursday so once again we headed back.
My wife and I both had steak, I have eaten in plenty of up market venues that didn't hold a candle to these meals, the steaks were brilliant. Bob entertained the guests with his variety of music, not rap crap. It was by far the best venue for the 2 weeks we spent in Darwin

Reviewed May 16, 2014

we ventured into the Deck Bar for one drink as we were just passing, i must say the food was excellent we ended up staying there for the whole night as the entertainment and the atmosphere was second to none. one bar man in particular Matt was brilliant he made any cocktail we wanted i would highly recommend this place, it was a night to remember.