“FANTASTIC day out!!”

HeliFish - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Helifish specialises in helicopter fishing tours to remote areas of the NT and targets the iconic Barramundi. Our tours are so much more than just a fishing trip with your Helicopter flight taking you over and to some of the best landscapes in the NT and you will see a huge variety of wildlife. We offer a range of sight seeing tours as well to iconic locations like Litchfield National Park and Kakadu
Reviewed June 13, 2013

After a less than satisfactory fishing experience at Labelle Downs, a few of my colleagues and I squeezed a day trip in with Helifish before heading back to Melbourne. What a way to see this part of the country - by helicopter. I highly recommend a day out with this company. You will have the time of you life catching great fish, seeing the Top End by air and having a local, knowledgable, pilot to host your day. 5 stars!

Mark R, Owner at HeliFish - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for your review of our tour. We are pleased we got to tick all your boxes and you enjoyed the trip. We look forward to seeing you again in the future when next you visit the Top End.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just wanted to thank the guys from helifish for what would have to be the best days fishing in my life, my girlfriend her brother and myself did a days fishing trip,
From the start everything was extremely professional and reassuring as none of us had been in a helicopter, our pilot and guide Tommy was exceptional explaining lots of sights and general information aswell as taking the time to help my mrs so I could fish haha, at the first spot I hooked and landed a magnificent barra of 121cm on a 9wt fly rod and words couldn't explain how I felt, from there we fished several other locations all of which we caught barra of varying sizes, I could go on forever about how good of a day it was but all I will do is thoroughly recommend helifish and go yourself and see what it is all about, thanks again helifish, can't wait for the next trip

Mark R, Owner at HeliFish - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for reveiwing your Helifishing trip Matt. I suspect you are still on a high from your trophy sized Barra on fly gear. We got as much pleasure out of seeing you hook,do battle and land the biggest Barramundi we have seen caught on fly, as you did. We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Darwin. I have passed your praise and appreciation on to Tommy.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Shared two helifishing tours with family last weekend and the experience was amazing. Hats off to Mark and Ryan, our pilots and guides, for putting us on the fish ( tough day on the bite,but we got our share) and for showing off the unique country. Well worth the money and will be doing it again.Cheers Michael/ Harry and Carter

Mark R, Owner at HeliFish - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

You guys worked hard for your fish and was great to see a few good Barra having their photos taken. We are really pleased you enjoyed all the aspects a Helifish tour privides. We are so lucky to have some terrific landscapes and wildlife that we can share with our clients and as you experienced ....there is no better fishing boat than a chopper.
We appreciate your review.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

For the second year now i have had the pleasure of going with Helifish to the Daly. This year i took my nephew along and we had an absolute blast!! My nephew had never fished before and our guide and pilot, Ben was a fantastic teacher. Would recommend this to everyone!!

Thanks for reveiwing our tour Julie. We will be posting photos of Bryants catch on our web site soon so he can share with mates. We really apreciate your repeat business and have next years special spot pencilled in. Lets just pray for a good wet season next year.
Cheers

Reviewed April 28, 2013

was treated to a Helifishing trip as a Christmas present from my boyfriend last week. I have to say it was the best present I have ever received. We had a terrific day out over some really spectacular NT coastline and the amount of birdlife and wildlife you see from a chopper is unreal. Brian caught his biggest Barra ever and I caught my first Barra as well. We did the full day trip and everything from the attention the guides give you to the yummy sandwiches for lunch was great. They even give you a little chair to sit on when you aren't fishing. Then as a bonus we got to meet Paul Worsteling and his family from Ifish TV as they were filming a show on Helifish that day. I might have to get Brian a trip for his birthday so I can go again. So much fun!!
Bec from Darwin

1  Thank BecDar
Mark R, Owner at HeliFish - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thanks for your review Bec. We are really pleased you enjoyed your tour and look forward to taking you out again some time soon. Cant guarantee Ifish will be with you next time.