“Ambience”
Review of Yots Greek Taverna

Yots Greek Taverna
Ranked #9 of 362 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Yots Greek Taverna is a one of Darwin's leading restaurants located on the Waterfront Boardwalk at Cullen Bay. We specialise in modern and traditional Greek cuisine with fresh seafood meals our specialty and our dining experience boasts daily fresh vegetables, fruit, fish and oysters and other delicious seafood. We are a fully licensed restaurant providing fine wines, liqueurs and drinks to complement our traditional Greek food, which includes Mousaka, Greek salad, vegetarian and feasting dishes. Our marina dining ambience provides the perfect backdrop for you to enjoy your main meals, dessert or side order.
Yarramalong
“Ambience”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Casual dining outdoors (or indoors) on a balmy Darwin evening. Restaurant overlooks Cullen Bay Marina. Great service and food is delicious and fresh. Scallops were cooked to perfection. Licensed also.. enjoy typical Darwin layback dining/ outdoor eating. Finish off by enjoying a walk along the waterfront grassed area at Cullen Bay.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Libby H

Perth, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We walked around Cullen Bay looking at menu's to decide where to eat for lunch. Saw the Yots menu and decided. Walked in and asked when they were open and said right now, even though it was before 12. Waiter - sorry didn't get his name - suggested a drink, Sia Moscato, Lime and fresh grapes. It was delicious and very refreshing. Food was fantastic, my husband had the oysters, all three types and throroughly enjoyed them. I had the char grilled occy, again delightful. Recommend this restuarant for food and service. Well priced.

Fremantle, Australia
“Great line of Deserts”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

After a relatively full on day in Darwin and needing somewhere to relax and have a quiet meal we decided to head down to Cullen Bay Marina, after walking up and down the boardwalk. Now Greek isn't the first place I'd try but the sound of the Greco Barramundi on the menu was very enticing.
The service was really warm & efficient (a young American lass - guessing a backpacker). The trio of dips ($19) was a great entree. We both picked the Barramundi, one on bed of Greek salad and the other Greco Barramundi ($36@), the fish was nice & succulent but I just wanted more for my buck. Usually I show some restraint with deserts but as I was still hungry I ordered the Galaktobouriki ($15) and no I wasn't 100% sure what it was but I'm glad I did it was delicious.
Not certain if Yots deserve such a high ranking, the food was very tasty (just not big enough serves, especially for the price) - I just question whether it was worth the total price.

3 Thank Dingo_dude
Darwin, Australia
“Out of the ordinary!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have to say I come from Brisbane and where else on earth can you go for dinner with the most amazing million dollar views of a marina and awesome fireworks on display right on the waterfront and to match this was excellent service with a spot on cold bottle of wine and I aim telling you know you MUST try the home made Mousaka and my wife had the Greco Barra both dishes were fantastic. Thank you for a great night Yots!

Hobart, Australia
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Not a fan of Greek food so I ordered the Greko Barramundi....OMG, seriously amazing! But even better than that was the service. The staff are so friendly, efficient & attentive, the lady who served us is only new to darwin, pity I didn't get her name but she is a keeper for your restaurant! For me to write a review speaks volumes, I never do it! Go there, it's well worth it!!!