“Pricey but good”

Ranked #9 of 367 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Yots Greek Taverna is a one of Darwin's leading restaurants located on the Waterfront Boardwalk at Cullen Bay. We specialise in modern and traditional Greek cuisine with fresh seafood meals our specialty and our dining experience boasts daily fresh vegetables, fruit, fish and oysters and other delicious seafood. We are a fully licensed restaurant providing fine wines, liqueurs and drinks to complement our traditional Greek food, which includes Mousaka, Greek salad, vegetarian and feasting dishes. Our marina dining ambience provides the perfect backdrop for you to enjoy your main meals, dessert or side order.
Jamaica
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Good food. That's what you want from a restaurant obviously. And that's what Yots do. Service was good too. But apart from that I left feeling a little underwhelmed and hit hard in the wallet.

Two thoughts - the starters are huge, like a main course in their own right. So I'd suggest maybe having a starter between two or even three. (Or Yots make the portions smaller and charge less)

Prices are steep - its a very expensive night out.

Situated on the Cullen Bay marina, it's a lovely area to sit and enjoy the sights.

• Visited April 2014

“Gone downhill”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Recommended this place to friends after a good experience last time, my face was left red.
The food was nowhere near as good as the last time, not sure if they've changed chefs.
Service was okay.

“Yiros Yum”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Ok there's Yiros and there's Yiros @ Yots. You think ' oh its JUST Yiros ' oh no! Wonderful. I didn't know what a decent Yiros was............now I'm ruined. LOL

“This is good”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I am a Darwin resident and have not been to Yots for a couple of Years until last week. The food was really good. We only had the main which both were delicious and good sized portions. The service was great too and they were quite busy. We had a glass of wine each (white) and this was really good, in fact so good we decided to have another one for the road!!
Unfortunately, we made a late booking and had to eat inside but the next time, and there will definately be a next time, we will book in advance so that we can book a table outside overlooking the marina. I would definitely recommend this to you.

Melbourne, Australia
“nostimos”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My Husband and I dined at Yots last Sunday and we were very impressed. The service was outstanding and the food was even better. We thought the meals were reasonably priced. The meal portions were big. I have read other reviews on this page and fortunately I did not have a bad experience at all. I would certainly recommend this restaurant. Overall very pleasant experience with delicious (nostimos) food. The location was lovely also, looking out on the water.