Novotel Darwin CBD
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$145
$142
Doubletree
Hilton Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$136
$124
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Darwin Central Hotel(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$131
$121
Hotels.com
$160
$146
$137
Quality Hotel Darwin Airport(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$99
$153
$119
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The Leprechaun Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$65
$62
Travelocity
1,433 results
All reviewsnovotel atriumroom upgradelounge areamitchell streetqueen beda bit tiredacross the roadbuffet breakfastpleasant stayharbour viewtop endgreat positionbars and restaurantscar parkingesplanadenovateljabiru
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I traveled with an elderly mother and found the staff very kind and helpful on our arrival and during our entire stay. The hotel itself is a bit tired and is currently undergoing painting and repairs. The location was good and there is a nice park across the road for an early morning walk. A new apartment block is under construction next door but it didn't interfere with our sleep as much as I expected.

• Stayed: November 2011
NovotelDarwinManager, General Manager at Novotel Darwin CBD, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2011

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Novotel Darwin Atrium.
It is always great to hear positive feedback on our staff members, thank you and I will ensure the staff are advised.
I am pleased to advise the hotel is currently undergo a remodeling of all our hotel rooms. We will be revealing our brand new Novotel ‘Next’ Rooms, designed for natural living very soon.
We hope you will provide us with the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel to stay in one our new rooms in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

We arrived here from overseas, very early in the morning. Whilst they did there best to give us an early check in, we had to hang around for a few hours whilst our room was ready. The room was not nice at all, very old decor, tired looking furnishings and extremely expensive. We had just returned from a third world country where the accommodation was far more superior than this. It was extremely noisy with constant construction going on. I understand they were in the middle of a refurb, but the should compensate on the price whilst this is going on. To top it off upon my return home I had checked my bank statements where they had processed a charge without contacting me or explaining what it was for. As an Accor members I was extremely dissapointed and will never stay here again. Costing well over $200 there are many better options in Darwin, including the Mantra next door. P.S the older nigh worker was lovely, and very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Nina S

Dear Reviewer

I am surprised to hear we changed your credit card without contacting you first, this is not our normal procedure. If you are able to contact us direct we would be happy to investigate this further. Please contact my Rooms Division Manager direct at the hotel on 08 8941 0755 or h1748-gm2@accor.com

Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stayed for three nights in a superior harbour view room. The rooms were spacious, clean and had an amazing view of Darwin harbour and the Esplanade.
The staff were fantastic and helped with any inquiries we had whether it be dining recommendations, tour bookings or things to do around town. I recommend the bombing of Darwin tour if your into the history of Darwin!
Dined in the restaurant for breakfast and dinner; menu was well priced and food of good quality.
Cocktails from the bar were delicious!!
Staff informed me they have started a major refurb of all the rooms, the hotel needs it but I'm sure it will look fantastic when finished.
For anyone who has stayed previously and did not enjoy...reconsider for when the works are finished!!

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Below the normal standard for a Novotel. Poor cleanliness of Bathroom. Stains on furniture. Seriously dirty crockery in the restaurant. For example, 9 of 10 plates unacceptable at breakfast, 2 days running, so not a "one-off". Give it a miss!

1  Thank seasonedtraveller525

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Novotel Darwin Atrium and am disappointed we did not meet your expectations during your stay.
I have passed your comments onto my Executive Housekeeper to review the cleanliness of the bathroom. I have forwarded your comments on the restaurant to our Food & Beverage Manager to review. Thank you for bringing these items to our attention.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

The hotel is having an upgrade thoughout which was a little inconvenient however the staff did their upmost to assist with any problems. They had started painting and unforturnately we could smell it and was given another room which was great. There is a block of units being built on the right of the hotel but they appear to have now started on the interior and we never heard anything. The Hotel has a great lounge area in the Atrium and the dining area was well positioned again a must for a ADVANTAGE PLUS CARD for meals but our tarrif included Breakfast which was plentiful and good choises(have read negatives about the Breakfast Buffet so was surprised). Amanda helped us pick a Crockodile Jumping Tour and I have made comment about Spectaular Crocidile Jumping tour but if you dont take it and be surprised very good.
Overall a great stay for the 4 days, the pool is out the rear of the hotel and a must for a warm NT night.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED