Given that Darwin is an expensive city, I suppose this hotel was typical. However, it is looking tired and is in need of a refurbishment. The service was good, however. I note that the windows were filthy despite paying for a harbour view.
Expect to pay a 2% surcharge on your credit card here and elsewhere in the Northern Territory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on the Esplanade offers guests an unrivalled location near Darwin Harbour and of close proximity to Darwin's CBD. Accommodation options include hotel rooms, one, two and three bedroom apartments, all designed to reflect the local tropical style and comfortably casual laid-back ambience. Mantra on the Esplanade offers 24 hour reception, 24 hour room service, concierge, outdoor pool, beauty salon, same day laundry service (excluding Sunday), business and secretarial services, tour desk and foreign exchange desk. Business guests can choose from two conference rooms. Telegraph Eating House & Bar is conveniently located within the hotel and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Leisure travellers will enjoy the hotel as a base to explore the Territory's lively capital city and a host of stunning natural tourist attractions, all located within close proximity to Mantra on the Esplanade. Short and long-term rates are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra on the Esplanade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Esplanade Hotel Darwin
- Mantra On The Esplanade Darwin