Travelodge Resort Darwin
$136
$124
Hilton
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$145
$142
Doubletree
  • Pool
Darwin Central Hotel(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$131
$95
Mantra Pandanas(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$165
$133
$160
$146
$137
Quality Hotel Darwin Airport(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$99
$95
$200
$164
Priceline
$153
$119
  • Restaurant
The Leprechaun Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$65
$62
1,882 results
All reviewstravelodge mirambeenatreetops restaurantpool bartravel lodgeacross the roadwoolworths supermarketbus stopwould stay againgreat poolmitchell streetpoolscbdpositionwaterfront
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2013

very basic accomodation probley set up for backpackers.the travelodge itself was central and easy to find nice pools and gardens to be fair was only here for a few days so not a problem.although was cleaned ok the maid left our room unlocked ,could have been a disaster,luckily nothing went astray!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
A_Cawthorn, Manager at Travelodge Resort Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Val B,

The team at Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin are delighted the you enjoyed your recent stay at the hotel.

I have raised your concern with our Housekeeping department and do apologies for any inconvenience caused by the matters which you have raised.

If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel on 08) 8946 0111.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

It's just a street across Woolworths, which is very convenient to buy your groceries. Behind Woolworths, there are some restaurants which are walking distance.

We stayed at a Townhouse on our first night. It was spacious, and has a kitchen with a big fridge. We came back after a short trip, and got downgraded from a Townhouse to a normal room. They compensated with breakfast, but I still feel I am being shortchanged.

There's free parking within the hotel, but it is always full.

Room Tip: I like the Townhouses, which is not your usual hotel room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ng G

Dear Ng G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin.

It is pleasing that you enjoyed our townhouse accommodation however I apologise for not being able to provide this service on your return stay.

If you would like to discuss this further please don’t hesitate to contact me directly on 08)8946 0111

Reviewed February 17, 2013

A very, very, very dirty room mould in the fridge and in the bathroom. Floor was dirty old biscuit and drink bottle left in room from previous occupant. Water damage and mould near the aircon unit. Pool area was ok never any towels available when you want to go for a swim bar staff were friendly when there, area needs cleaning up drinks were over priced. Pool had way to much chlorine in it as it burnt your eyes. Will never stay there again or recommend any one to stay there. Budget hotels should not mean budget cleaning!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Brendan197

Dear Brendan197,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback of your recent stay at Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin.

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. It is disappointing to read of this experience as this is not the service we endeavour to provide to our guests. I have discussed the topics which you have raised with the relevant departments to improve our overall guest experience.

I would like to thank you for providing this feedback and should you wish to discuss anything further please don’t hesitate to contact me directly on 08) 8946 0111.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed recently for 6 nights and had a very pleasant stay. I was abit concerned as i had stayed before for one night and wasnt impressed at that time. This time my room very quiet and clean and had a great view. I ate breakfast and had dinner a couple of times and food was good. Location good for exploring city. The pool area very nice, which I had more time to enjoy. Staff very good on reception, special thanks to the young guy (irish gentleman) as he was very obliging and packed up flowers for flight. Did not catch his name, but thank you. Would stay again after this experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nomaddeb,

Thank you for your time in providing such positive feedback of your recent stay at Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin.

We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service to our guests and it is pleasing to see you have enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We booked two rooms for a 1 night stay prior to flying out of Darwin, on arrival the receptionist couldn't tell us on the hotel map where our rooms were so we walked around for 15 minutes until a maid showed us where they were. The pool bar was closed and service in the bar was shocking - I had to ask 3 members of staff before I got a drink. The TV in one of the rooms didn't work and despite asking at reception nothing was done. We had booked a late check out (no time was specified on the booking) and paid the $40 extra per room. normal checkout is 10am so imagine our surprise when we were asked to leave at 11. I know this is budget accommodation but good customer service is free, I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Do not take rooms 30-39, reception don't know where they are!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brough1

Dear Brough1,

Thank you for your time in providing feedback on your recent stay at Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin.

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with this feedback. It is disappointing to receive such feedback as this is not the service we endeavour to provide at Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin. I have raised these issues with all the relevant departments to help improve our overall guest experience and to prevent such issues from happening again.

Again, thank you for providing this feedback and if you have anything which you would like to discuss in more detail please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel on 08) 8946 0111.