“Only place to buy seafood”
Review of Darwin Fish Market

Darwin Fish Market
Ranked #7 of 29 Shopping in Darwin
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have patronised this store on several occasions as I like to cook my own mud crabs, and the price is always less than other competitors. It pays to call in the morning, otherwise sold out.
Nothing beats fresh locally caught seafood and they have a great selection and employ friendly staff who are happy to assist in anyway! We will certainly be back!

There are newer reviews for Darwin Fish Market

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I visited Darwin Fish Markets after reading positive reviews on Trip Advisor. I purchased 2 SUPPOSEDLY delicious FRESH Darwin mud crabs. One was still partly frozen and tasteless. The other mud crab's flesh was slimy and brown. The internal organs were also brown and revolting. I don't rate this place at all!

1  Thank Perseus07
carmelbdarwin, Manager at Darwin Fish Market, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

We sincerely apologise that your experience did not reflect the usual standard of quality that we strive for. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the issue you experienced in more detail. If you could please contact the office or drop into the shop and ask for the Manager I will personally look after you.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Not only a fantastic place to buy local and Australian seafood, Saturday mornings will see the Chef giving lessons. Friend and I were interested in preparing and cooking squid. Not a problem with the hands-on experience; from prep to taste.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Freshest, delicious looking seafood. Clean and extremely helpful friendly staff. Love it have been back for more since. Can't beat locally caught fresh fish and crabs. YUM

Reviewed August 26, 2012

It was a pleasure to experience what is one on Darwin's iconic must stop at Sea Food Store........I came out with lots of great food and they make their own Burra dip to die for will have to go back just for this.....Oh the service was warm and friendly too

1  Thank 162Jennifer162