“Clean fresh food”

My Friend's Kitchen
Ranked #49 of 359 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.menufeast.com.au/info/27444/my-friends-kitchen/darwin/
Launceston, Australia
“Clean fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Went with our young family for dinner. The food was delicious and the range great for our children. We thought the prices were pretty good and the meal sizes big enough so don't order too many dishes! We would return. I think it's BYO so check that if you'd like a wine with dinner.

1 Thank scubadogz

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
“Good for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Reasonably priced, close to authentic Vietnamese cuisine. Basic restaurant inside, food nice. I will come back.

1 Thank Tania F
Brisbane, Australia
“the cleanest diner in Darwin”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I felt it was a safe bet for a vegetarian travelling with a meat eater. It is estremely clean and the service is great. The food needs some flavour, which is really disappointing for the usual vietnamese experience. I think I chose poorly as anothe table was having a nice steamboat, wheer you add your flavours. So I'll give them the benefit of the doubt! However Pho needs to be served with bean shoots, and chilli and lime and basil- unless I am mistaken.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ju M
Darwin, Australia
“Great Vietnamese place, not flashy but has the basics”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

A simple place, but it's clean and the food is absolutely delicious. I am a regular. I always get the chicken curry (spicey), and it is great every time. Decently priced too - would recommend this place to everyone.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank bdahye
Darwin, Australia
“Great food at very reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

This is a very good, cheap restaurant (cafe). It is what it is, nothing flash or fancy, but the food is good, as is the service. This is not the place for a romantic meal, but if you want something quick, cheap and tasty, this is as good as anything in the CDB. Excellent value for money. If looking for Vietnamese in Darwin, compared to Ruby's the food is not as good but much better priced and possibly better value for money. Compared to Saigon Star food is of similar standard and better value for money in our opinion. This is a semi-regular eating place for us. Would recommend for families, quick bites and a place to meet friends for a cheap eat.