“Fantastic Breakfasts”

Fiddlers Green
Ranked #56 of 394 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fiddlers Green boasts relaxed dining and an extensive selection of international and tap beers, perched in the stunning location of Darwin's Waterfront Precinct. With a rustic style menu sourced from Irish roots and enhanced by fresh local produce, you will easily succumb to our succulent steaks and seafood. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days and child friendly, Fiddlers Green is the perfect place to enjoy time with friends or family.
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Every time I visit Darwin, which is fairly regularly I have a breakfast with local friends at Fiddlers Green prior to catching my flight back home. In fact it was these locals who introduced me to Fiddlers Green. Over the last few years Fiddlers have never failed to provide first class 'pub food'.
The service is always friendly and helpful. The coffees are great but the food is fantastic. No matter how you like your eggs, fried, scrambled, omelette or poached they always come our done to perfection. The bacon is not over cooked - unlike some establishments who burn it to within an inch of its life so you can snap it like a twig.
I'll certainly be going back there in the future and only wish I had time to have breakfast there every morning while I'm working there.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Great food and good atmosphere but needs table service - would recommend to others - will go again maybe try their lunch and breakfast menu

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Our hearts sank when we saw the crowds do people at tables.. But have to say we had ordered and eaten within 50 minutes and out the door .
It is all pretty standard fare- but quite decent value when you look at the sheer size of what you got. Even the kids at the next table and big kids meals which they struggled to make it thru.
We had steaks- cooked pretty darn well and the sausages and mash was a winner as well.
Great staff who were happy and efficient, good vibe as well.

1  Thank hamiriver
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The service is quick and efficient. Have been here for breakfast a few times. They cover all the basics. Standard Irish pub food.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Have been here several times while visiting my parents in Darwin. Have had great service and food every time, staff have always been friendly and the location is great.