“Cheap and cheerful breaky”
Review of Fiddlers Green

Fiddlers Green
Ranked #69 of 404 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fiddlers Green boasts a relaxed, casual, family friendly style dining in an old style pub atmosphere. We boast an extensive selection of international tap beers & ciders, a huge range of craft, local, imported & RTD stubbie selections as well as an exstensive Australian & international wine & spirit selection. Perched in the stunning location of Darwin's Waterfront Precinct, Fiddlers Green offers steak, seafood & old style pub fare enhanced by fresh local produce, $15 lunch menu & daily specials. Open for lunch and dinner Monday - Friday from 11am & breakfast, lunch & dinner Saturday & Sunday’s from 8am, (wet season hours. Dry season hours open daily from 8am) Fiddlers Green is the perfect place to relax, enjoy & unwind with friends or family for any occasion. Happy hour Monday to Friday from 4pm & catering for any event, talk to us about your next big occasion. “There are no strangers here, just friends who have not yet met”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We ventured here in order to avoid the more expensive (but nice) breakfast offered by il Lido next door. As Darwin locals, we have spent a few nights outside the bar with nice cold drinks and good enough pub fare snacks, so decided to try a spot of breakfast.

Head up to the waitress to order breakfast, I can see how that annoys a few but not the end of the world- the waitstaff are also happy to help if you ask for something from the table. For Darwin standards, the breakfast was relatively cheap- I know a lot of people think its expensive but unfortunately you tend to get used to the prices the longer you stay in Darwin!

Huge servings, basic but tasty. Very quick (as you would expect for what looked like precooked breakfast) but still definitely hit the spot. Not the place for a romantic breakfast for two, but if youre looking for a breakfast that satisfies all, keeps you going for the day and doesnt burn a hole in your pocket this place will definitely do!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

In Darwin on business, drove down to the waterfront, to see what was new since last visit. Called in for a drink and unwind. From walking in to walking out I have to say all the staff were excellent. Some I spoke to were Irish on working holidays and the hospitable Irish persona made me feel very welcome and at ease. The decor and ambiance of the pub are quite authentic. The meal was lovely, leek and feta tart, the slice was enormous, but tasty.The coffee was hot and the beer icy cold, couldn't as for more. The prices not too bad for the top end. As I visit Darwin frequently, will definitely be coming back, sounds like they had a great St Patricks Day celebration, have added this to my bucket list. The coffee was hot and the

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Had breakfast here on a Sunday morning. I'm over this lining up to order food thing, though considering the waitstaff, probably not a bad idea. I had eggs with a couple of sides, and it would have been OK if it had been hot. Fellow diners at my table were not all impressed with food, though the coffee is good. I've had lunch here a few times, food is a bit hit-and-miss, and I think overpriced. Standard Australian pub fare.

1  Thank Deanten
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had the most delicious bacon and egg roll here but it was very expensive. All forgiven because of the taste. A great tip would be to serve smaller portions and make it cheaper. Coffee was cold.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

was great for typical pub food, I for one had bangers and mash, service was quick and the people I was with also enjoyed it too.