Grungle Downs Tropical Bed and Breakfast
Darwin Central Hotel(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$172
$93
  • Restaurant
Mantra on the Esplanade(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$146
$123
$120
$116
Hilton Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$176
$160
  • Restaurant
Palms City Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$127
$98
Agoda.com
Quality Hotel Darwin Airport(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
Agoda.com
Mantra Pandanas(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$150
$116
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The Leprechaun Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$63
$60
Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$82
$73
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$155
$135
Trip.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I have traveled to Darwin and the NT many times. We have stayed at lots of different places but if you need somewhere in the Darwin area, you can't find anything better than Grungle Downs. Great service, friendly atmosphere, fabulous location. I have returned time after time and it feels like our home in Darwin thanks to the welcome from the owners Paul and Christie... I would recommend the place to anyone.

Room Tip: The cottage is a great place to escape the bustle of Darwin but but close enough to town so you can enjoy the city
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LunaSeaFilms
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Stayed with a group of friends as we explored the Darwin area for a week. We had a fantastic time and the hospitality was great. We discovered quite a bit of wildlife on the grounds which added to experience. It was like staying with old friends and I can highly recommend Grungle Downs to anyone traveling in the area.

Nick

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nick M
Reviewed August 11, 2011

My husband and I and our infant daughter stayed for 4 nights and will be back. We had a lovely room with an ensuite and our own private sitting area overlooking the garden and horse paddock. A beautiful spot to enjoy the late afternoon sunshine. The pool was refreshing and clean, Christie and Paul were great hosts who greeted us like old friends and made us feel at home. The house, the grounds and and room were spotless, and every last detail considered. It is a lovely alternative to the hustle of Darwin and close enough that you can still access the Darwin attractions. Even with other guests around, it had a nice feeling of privacy. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cmt16
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stayed in the cottage for four wonderful relaxing days...there is a large swimming pool and lovely gardens with a vast population of birdlife. We did not want to leave!

Room Tip: The cottage has such a special
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I work for a five star hotel myself (Management level) and I am used to very high standard. I must say this place is fantastic. My family and I greatly appreciate their generous hospitality. The comfort and the quality of the accommodation are of very high slandered. I should commend the owner & the team for a fantastic job done. From the time of my initial inquire to making my booking, the welcome and most of all their genuine hospitality is second to none. I will not hesitate to recommend “Grungle Downs Tropical Bed & Breakfast” to all my family & friends.

Room Tip: Book the Cottage it is the best
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family