Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront
$160
$146
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Oaks Elan Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$163
$130
  • Pool
Palms City Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$114
$85
Hotels.com
Mantra Pandanas(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$165
$133
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Darwin Central Hotel(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$152
$93
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Mantra on the Esplanade(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$125
$117
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$137
$113
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$141
$136
Trip.com
  • Pool
The Leprechaun Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
$65
$62
1,391 results
All reviewswave poolgreat locationdarwin waterfrontsky bridgeshort walkhotel poolgood sizeeasy accessper daywould stay againgreat roomrestaurants and barswater frontwet seasonvibe hotelbuffet breakfasttop end
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2013

WE spent three days in Darwin before heading off into Arnhemland.
After collecting our hire car from the airport, we drove into Darwin city, and checked in to Adina.
It is situated down on the waterfront, overlooking the harbor, and is a good spot from which to begin exploring the city.
The room was basic but comfortable, with a small kitchen and laundry, and a great view out over the harbor itself.
The staff were welcoming, friendly and very helpful.
Car-parking was an additional cost, and the prices were very high...but perhaps the norm for Darwin during tourist season.
The bar-restaurant downstairs, "Curve", was a delightful spot to sit and have coffee or a glass of wine and watch the passing parade...and their food was excellent.
Overall, it was a good introduction to Darwin for us.

Room Tip: Ask for a "Room with a View"!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jane H
Ralph D, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Jane H,

The team at Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Had a great night at Adina apartments, lovely, clean room with a great water view. Unfortunately I forgot my top that was hanging in the wardrobe. I checked out, then remembered so I phoned before 2pm and asked them to check the room, after lots of phone calls back and forth, the top was never found, even though no one else checked in the next day.... Disappointing,.....surely this is a normal procedure ...human nature to forget things........ Unfortunately they have dishonest housekeeping staff.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thehenderson

Dear Thehenderson,

Congratulations on your first Tripadvisor review!!!

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your room and the fantastic views from it. With regards to your comments about your lost top, we have conducted a thorough investigation and nothing was located in the room after your departure. On many occasions in the past, guests have found their belongings once they go back home and unpack. If you haven’t found the top yet and would like us to investigate this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I will look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Ralph D’souza

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Was up in Darwin for business, arrived around 12.30am at the airport and was at the hotel around 1.30am. Was happy to find that reception was open 24/7 as I had been sent at fairly short notice and work arranged everything so I didn't know really where I was going to.

I had what can only be described as a "Bloody Massive" room with a kitchen, living area and en-suite. There was also a Balcony that the staff advised I was allowed to smoke from as long as I shut the door behind me (every state of Australia has it's own policies in this regard, check before you light up!) which pretty much meant I had everything I needed.

My only gripe would be the huge distance between my room and the car park. Coupled with this, to use the hotel entry you require your room pass, but if you've checked out you won't have this so you need to use the public entry to the car park (was a little annoyed after walking all the way to the door to find I had to go all the way back, but such is life).

Downstairs are a host of classy bars and restaurants and if you catch the lift up to the walking bridge you can access the cbd easily. If you ask at reception they will happily point you in the right direction I found and give you a map of the town.

Definitely the best place I've stayed in Australia but I'm not "affluent" so it's not the kind of place I would normally stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank djkillerlamb
Ralph D, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear djkillerlamb,

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We arrived here at 1 am in the morning. The staff were welcoming and got us settled into our room quickly. The room was spacious, comfortable, clean and modern. The King bed however was very firm and a mattress topper wouldn't go astray. We booked 7 months in advance and found the same room cheaper on Wotif the day before, which was disappointing. We did mention this but nothing was done about it. For what we paid we would have expected Free WiFi, however this wasn't the case. This is now offered in most hotels and apartments of this standard, where we stay, throughout the country We had a view of the Wave pool, Convention Centre and the harbour which was nice. It is also easy to walk into town from this location and it has a large amount of great restaurants in this precinct.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tripnallover

Dear tripnallover,

Reviewed July 12, 2013

What a great place to stay, the view from the apartment was great over stokes wharf. Very close to the CBD and some attractions. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was presented well and plenty of selection. Staff were very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pauline3103
Ralph D, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Pauline3103,