“Great range of veggie dishes - tried one: very tasty”
Review of Tasty House - CLOSED

Tasty House
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Away from the busyness of Mitchell Street and think it was mainly locals in there, which is always a good sign. Tempted in by the fact they had a few tofu dishes on the menu, something lacking in most of the restaurants nearby. Had a veggie spring roll starter - very nice, as not at all greasy, with a good dipping sauce. Then had a tofu dish, not as spicy as suggested, but very tasty all the same. Good service.

There are newer reviews for Tasty House

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Last night I dined at Tasty House Darwin Australia. The meal was terrific. We had the Peking duck which was great value for money and included 2 courses. The service was also excellent with very pleasant staff. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting to dine out in Darwin.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

You know the food is good when you see so many locals and business people having lunch there. The San Choy Bow is one of the best Ive had right across Australia! Casual atmosphere, at times a little hectic, however the food is brilliant.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We booked in advance and I planned beforehand to try the famous peking duck.
I wasn't disappointed and the half duck was brought out on a trolley, carved and then pancakes made for us at the table. The service was very good and they were very attentive.
I would suggest trying this restaurant even if it's just for the peking duck which I would return for.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I went here for a banquet with work colleagues and I could taste that the soup entree was of the tinned variety! I remember the taste from my broke uni days but I expect a bit more from a restaurant that's for sure.