“Bogarts Parap”

Bogarts Bar & Grill
Ranked #137 of 405 Restaurants in Darwin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bogarts Bar & Grill - a Darwin restaurant serving up 1940s style and class. Come to Bogarts' and experience for yourself. We have the perfect setting for an intimate dinner for two, great fun and entertainment for groups of friends, and we can cater to your requirements for functions. At Bogarts, our mission is to create the best possible dining experience for you. We would like you to relax while we take you on a wonderful journey that tantalises and delights all your senses. Bogarts ... The start of a beautiful friendship...
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A great place to eat and catch up with friends. Good food and atmosphere with live music at times. Service is good but it can get busy so be patient.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great atmosphere, entertainment, food, staff, location...great way to spend an evening on your own or with a group of friends

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Thought I'd give Bogart's restaurant a try for a relaxed meal after work and it was a good choice.
The staff were friendly and helpful. While the service wasn't the quickest it certainly wasn't anything to complain about; I certainly wasn't abandoned for long periods of time.
The decor was interesting for a pub restaurant but the food was well above what one expects at a pub; in fact I left wondering if Bogarts was a Pub with a Restaurant or I suspect a Restaurant with a Pub.
I had the rack of lamb for a main course and it was delicious. It was cooked medium rare, cooked to perfection and was very tender and had a great lamb flavour. For desert I had their apple and pear tarte which was fantastic.
About half way through my meal we were joined by a young female singer and her male guitar accompanist. They were good if a little bit load for the confines of the restaurant.

I'll certainly be back for more good food when in Darwin.

1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great service, atmosphere, food and entertainment all in one place. Really surprised! The food was superb. Friends had the Absolute steak which was soooooo tender. A table of six, everyone had a fantastic meal, raving about the quality. Entertainment great, loud enough to be fun but you could still enjoy your conversation. Service was friendly which you find hard to get in restaurants these days. Yep, we will be back and so will our friends.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Good for a Friday night Boogie... great place for locals to get together