“Return Visit”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ashby cum Fenby
Sheffield
“Return Visit”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

As promised we did return ! We were not disappointed !
Still rate this fantastic hotel as being one of the most peaceful, such a wonderful location, and the rooms are beautiful.
The staff if anything were even more friendly, if that's possible !
The restaurant was very busy but still the staff made sure everything went smoothly, and that we had everything we needed. The food as last time was excellent, and even supplied a dessert that wasn't on the menu, so very very helpful.
This time we went on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis, and what value !
We shall return again but hopefully much sooner than last time, the winter got in our way !
We cannot wait but hopefully that wait will not be a long one.
Our thanks to all the staff for a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

As part of my wife's birthday celebrations we stayed at Hall Farm. What a truly stunning experience. The rooms are nothing but spectacular the level of service is second to none and the food is absolutely gorgeous. Hall Farm will now be the benchmark for every hotel we stay in, if they are half as good as this place we'll be happy.
Thankyou you all at Hall Farm so much

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Gy339
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Hall Farm hosted my Daughter's wedding on November 17th 2012. As we had travelled down to Grimsby from Aberdeen, Scotland for the celebrations we didn't really know what to expect - we only had photo's from their web site http://www.hallfarmhotelandrestaurant.co.uk and Kelly's description to go on. To our delight, everything was absolutely faultless, the location is lovely, the food is first class, the staff were brilliant and the rooms were fantastic!
I genuinely can't reccomend this amazing place highly enough.....

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Livingston, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 10, 2012

First stay at this fantastic hotel.Rooms are lovely and the staff are very friendly.
The food in the adjacent restaurant was also very good.
Will definitely stay here again when in the area. Plenty of free car parking and a lovely quiet location

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Excellent place for a large party celebration with family and friends. Delightful, spacious function room with lofty ceiling, delicious food and first class service. Good atmosphere and ambience. Tidy and attractive, well maintained grounds.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Whitley Bay, UK
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I found the Hall Farm Hotel on Late Rooms when my usual hotel in Grimsby was fully booked.

When I arrived I was very impressed, great reception, friendly staff, gorgeous grounds...

I was taken to my room which was on the ground floor (hatfield room I think) which had a grand four-poster bed and fabulous bathroom.

I ate in the restaurant for dinner and breakfast too - which was also amazing. I'd recommend the Sea Bass. Great chef!

I have stayed in the hotel twice more since then and been allocated different rooms each time.
They all have their different quirks, but are all similar in style. I'm staying in the Grainsby Room at the minute and have also stayed in the Cadeby room - all fab.

Some of the local people I've been working with all know of this place and one girl in particular had attended a wedding here and said it was amazing.

What they get right here is it's a 'not in your face' 4 star hotel with a laid back atmosphere.

If I'm in Grimsby or nearby soon, I know where I'm staying.

Thanks for a fab stay when working away here there and everywhere :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed for one night in the contemporary four poster room.

Everything about our stay was spot on.

The rooms are top quality with attention to detail - nice little extra touches such as Wedgwood china cups, attachment for ipods/iphones on TV and the bathroom was simply the loveliest I have stayed in with L'Occitaine toiletries to boot.

Staff were friendly and helpful, food was really good quality - both evening meal and cooked to order selection of breakfasts.

Highly recommended, we will stay again

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
#1 of 1 in Healing
The Burlington Hotel
The Burlington Hotel
#1 of 8 in Cleethorpes

Been to Hall Farm Hotel and Restaurant? Share your experiences!