Oh, where do we start? Let's start with the staff. It's youthful, optimistic, fun energy permeates every conversation. They look and act like they actually love their jobs. How about the property? It is gorgeous. Strolling along the brick pathways under the full canopy of stars is so peaceful. And the rooms? The hotel should have feared that they'd need to physically extract us. The rooms are big and airy, as is the bathroom. We had a second-story balcony view of Uluru/Ayers Rock. What a way to awaken in the morning after sweeping open the curtains. Its restaurants are expensive, but then again, Ayers Rock is a long way from anything, so getting food there can't be cheap. One workaround is to have the big buffet breakfast and then to walk over to the supermarket to load up on picnic food for lunch. Staying at the Desert Gardens Hotel was a magical experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel is a superior hotel at Voyages Ayers Rock Resort. Magnificent ghost gums and flowering native shrubs are the setting for this hotel. Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel is centrally located to all resort and touring facilities and offers a range of accommodation, from shaded poolside rooms to deluxe rooms overlooking the desert.You can relax in the comfort of your own private balcony or courtyard, or unwind in the hotel's pool, sipping cocktails from the Bunya bar. It's only a short stroll to the Resort's numerous lookouts, where you can view what is arguably Australia's best sunset, with the spectacular play of colours across the face of Uluru and the surrounding desert. Once the sun has set, dine at Arnguli Grill and savour an a la carte flame grilled menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Desert Gardens Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Gardens Hotel, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Hotel Desert Gardens
- Desert Gardens Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara