“Celebration Dinner”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The whole experience was enjoyable. Food choice extensive and delicious especially the desserts! Good wine but quite expensive.

There are newer reviews for Ilkari Restaurant

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I had several breakfasts and one dinner at IIkari. I was impressed with the breakfast and I thought the range and quality of the food was good. Some elements, such as fruit were a little disappointing but this was more than made up by the fresh breads, pastries, etc. Breakfast was included in my room rate so I didn't have to consider whether I would have eaten there if paying separately. That said, given the location and comparing with what you would pay in a city hotel, the pricing is reasonable. Similarly the range of menu items at dinner time, including that the menu included several cheaper and lighter options, was good and the food well presented. My experiences of the serving staff were good and they were attentive and personable. I would certainly visit the restaurant again if I were visiting Uluru in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good food inspired with tastes of the bush.. Cost is quite expensive but buffet means you can have as many servings as you want. Lots of yummy desserts available. Nice atmosphere, indigenous art hanging on walls, modern. Service is quick and efficient but perhaps not quite 5 star standard. Good selection of cocktails and australian wines. Bathrooms are always kept clean.

1  Thank EmmyCurren
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We went for full buffet breakfast here on our last day. At $37 each it is comparable with 5 star hotels in Sydney. They have a chef making fresh omelettes, fried, poached & boiled eggs and pancakes. Have all the other usuals such as hot food in bain maries, cereals, fruit, yog, bread/pastries, charcuterie station plus congee, sushi and noodles or rice dish. Nice view into the grounds with a number of tall ghost gum trees. Very peaceful and nicely furnished. Since we had two other morning tours this is the only time we had breakfast at the resort and we were happy we chose Ilkari.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Most things in Yulara are expensive, and this is no exception. You are a long way from anything so I am sure their costs are high.