There is only one word to describe Longitude 131 - "Perfect"!
The service, quality of food and accommodation were fantastic. Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to experience Ayers Rock. The "tents" are furnished to an extremely high standard and all have views of Ayers Rock which is fantastic at sunrise and sunset. The staff are excellent - nothing is too much trouble. The food was brilliant. The whole experience was first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camping certainly doesn’t come more glamorous nor the view from the ‘tent’ more spectacular than this. At Longitude 131°, a gathering of luxury pavilions overlooking Uluru, the vibe is intimate and civilised. The desert base fans out from the cool sanctuary of the Dune House, site of lounging, cocktails and Rock gazing. Dine on contemporary cuisine infused with indigenous flavours overlooking the nation’s spiritual heart or under a glittering canopy of stars at Table 131°. In the spirit of the original pioneers, relax after a day’s exploring in a tent recreated for today's traveller with a swag of mod cons. The comforts of the lodge are offset by discovery of the World Heritage listed wilderness of Uluru-Kata Tjuta, explored on a series of signature guided encounters. Longitude 131° is a place to really feel that the most desirable luxuries of today are infinite time, endless space and the sweet sound of silence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Longitude 131 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longitude 131 Hotel Yulara
- Longitude 131 Resort
- Longitude 131 Australia/Yulara