No need to. They have got it just right. Not over fussy, approach only when necessary, and so so friendly. The dining under the stars a beautiful experience. Aborigine dance spectacular. The food very well organised. The flies outside a bit of a pest but we can't blame the resort for that; it is a desert after all, but the staff try their very best to make it comfortable for guests by providing nets to place over your head if you wish. Do not come here expecting there not to be flies. Just enjoy the magnificent opportunity to visit Ayers Rock and see it from your luxury tent window. It feels as if the rock is just a few hundred yards, but obviously isn't. It is so magnificent. Lots of walking tours available if you want to go on them. If not, just enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longitude 131° offers immersion in the Australian outback, a true sense of stillness and beauty in this desert landscape, rich in cultural heritage and history. Explore the World Heritage listed wilderness of Uluru-Kata Tjuta and discover some of the ancient creation stories of the Anangu, the land's traditional custodians. Spend time exploring the diverse flora and fauna of the desert and come face to face with this irresistible land with the lodge's personally guided adventures. In the spirit of the original pioneers, stay in canopied pavilions that seem to float over the rust-red dunes. Luxuriously contemporised, today's explorers are cosseted from the elements in surrounds that favour refined comfort over ostentation. Classic furnishings meld with indigenous textures to evoke a sanctuary of earthy elegance. A private glass wall yields unparalleled views of Uluru (Ayers Rock). Exceptional cuisine celebrates a fusion of modern and local flavours. Enjoy an outback sundowner at the convivial open bar in the Dune House and dine under a glittering canopy of stars at Table 131°. Quieten to the night sounds of the desert and be mesmerised by the movement and songs of an ancient culture by firelight. Timeless and enriching, Longitude 131° promises a transcendent connection with this spirited land. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith and HotelQuickly so you can book your Longitude 131 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longitude 131 Hotel Yulara
- Longitude 131 Resort
- Longitude 131 Australia/Yulara