This was my third stay at Sails in the Desert, and, once again, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The hotel decor is beautiful. The restaurants are fantastic. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. The room (terrace room ) was so comfortable and loved having the terrace.
Only complaint was the poor quality food at the Sounds of Silence dinner...I have been on two previous occasions and the food was fantastic. However, the rest of the evening was fantastic...a must !!
Will definitely keep returning to this beautiful, spiritual place !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Australia's Red Centre, the five star Sails in the Desert hotel beautifully contrasts Uluru's raw natural beauty with a decidedly luxurious outback holiday experience. Soaring white sails crown Ayers Rock Resort's Sails in the Desert hotel, shading 228 luxury five star rooms and suites. Discover the passion behind Aboriginal art at Sails in the Desert's Mulgara Gallery. Then be lulled into complete relaxation by one of the Red Ochre Spa's package treatments. Sails in the Desert hotel features an expansive gumtree lined heated swimming pool and a diversity of modern dining, bar and lounge options. Choose Sails in the Desert for an outback holiday with a unique style and modern luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sails in the Desert Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sails In The Desert Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Sails In The Desert Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara