2,619 results
All reviewsoutback pioneerbudget roomcommunal kitchenlive musicbough housebbq areacook your ownown bathroomsingle bedsalad barshuttle busviewing platformtake awayvisiting uluruaat kingspost officetown centre
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Since you are staying in a location where one company owns all the hotels, there is little in the way of cheap accommodations. We stayed at the Outback Pioneer Hotel in a Standard Room to keep prices down but wanted privacy and wifi. Nevertheless, it was the most expensive stay in our entire 2 week Australian vacation.It was a very basic room with mini fridge and electric kettle, bathtub and shower, queen and twin bed in the room. As this hotel is the furthest from Yulara town square, you wait forever for the shuttle to town. I recommend a car rental if you can get one. Tour prices are high and even the hop on hop off was $120 per person for one day. We rented a car for $120 for a day instead. We did eat at a couple of the restaurants-one in Yulara and 1 at the hotel itself and both were $50 for 2 people.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Spacylynne
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Had great stay here in November 2017. Room was spacious, comfortable & quite. All tours picked up from the door which was really convenient. Plenty of choices for food fro all budgets. Accommodation also had a great pool to cool off in. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank jj1860
Georgia R, Customer Relations at Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge, Ayers Rock Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Hi jj1860
We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge and we hope that we do have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Very basic room with that was only cleaned on the surface. The A/C worked well, but the vent was filthy (had to clean it myself). There was a footprint on the ceiling of my bathroom; I can only assume that it had been there since the drywall ceiling was constructed. Even though we departed our room early, it had not been cleaned when we returned in the early afternoon. Breakfast was good, but the coffee service was super slow. The fast food service offered in the bar area was OK, and the main restaurant was overpriced. There is a cook your own meal option, but we did not use it. I would not recommend staying there if other options are available.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2017

I was visiting for a work / job and due to heavy rain the job was cancelled. Accor were unwilling to move my accommodation and had no idea how to do it. They kept telling me to contact the hotel, which I did and they kept telling me that Accor had to change to booking. After 5-6 phone calls to both the hotel and Accor I gave up in frustration that no one wanted to help. I travel a lot and stay with Accor many times but this was seriously terrible customer service and makes me not want to stay at Accor hotel anymore especially now that I am 1 night away from reaching Gold Status. The Hotel was actually pretty good but Accor service via telephone was terrible to deal with and I wasn't happy.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Georgia R, Customer Relations at Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge, Ayers Rock Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Hi Matthew S
We sincerely regret that you were not satisfied with the service provided to you by our partners and that we were unable to welcome you to Ayers Rock Resort on this occasion. Should you wish to make a new booking we would be happy to assist you at the Voyages Travel Centre on 1300 134 044 and sincerely hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

had a great stay here in June 2017. staff were very friendly and approachable. Room were cleaned every day and the breakfast was great.
airport transfer and pick up was handy and connected with every flight in and out

Stayed: June 2017
Georgia R, Customer Relations at Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge, Ayers Rock Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Hi Jo M
Thank you for your lovely review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your time at the Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge It was a pleasure to have you stay and we thank you for choosing to visit Ayers Rock Resort.