We stayed in one of the larger Emu walk apartments last summer. Compared with some of the other apartments we stayed in while in Australia, the apartment was over-priced and indifferent. It wasn't really dirty, but quite shabby and very gloomy, despite the bright blue sky outside. I would not recommend the apartments and would definitely not stay there again, though I don't know what the alternatives are like. We spent the next two nights at Kings Canyon Resort, which is owned by the same company and found that to be equally indifferent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emu Walk Apartments are Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's self contained apartments.Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious and well equipped, the Voyages Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara