Stayed at the Emu Walk apartments and were pretty happy with the place. I agree with the comment further down to hire a car, this is very straightforward but gives you more freedom.
Unfortunately on returning home we found that after we checked out we had been charged for the minibar, which we had not used. The hotel has not responded to my emails on this and has not credited the charge (though my card issuer has).
So, apartments themselves were nice and flying into Yulara and staying here must beat a 5 hour drive from Alice Springs, but beware being charged for things you haven't used.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emu Walk Apartments are Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's self contained apartments.Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious and well equipped, the Voyages Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara