We had read the mixed reviews of Emu Walk apartments, so wondered what sort of accommodation we would get. The apartment was completely clean and equipped in the same way as most other apartments. Yes, it is a little old fashioned, but then the price we paid reflected that. I would recommend this as an option. As others have said, the IGA shop is well equipped and reasonably priced. Alcohol is expensive and take away alcohol is the same price as drinking in. Service across the resort was friendly
The Sounds of Silence dinner is spectacular and well run. As a family who are interested in Aboriginal culture, we were surprised that the welcoming dances lasted about 20 seconds each - and were not sure whether that was because it was not thought that the crowd would be interested or for some other reason, but in 15 years of living in Australia, I haven't seen such a cursory approach. But this was a relatively minor point in an otherwise very well organised function - and the service and friendliness of the staff was impeccable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emu Walk Apartments are Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's self contained apartments.Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious and well equipped, the Voyages Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara