Well, there is only this resort with its three different hotels, respectively prices.
25% of revenue goes to the aboriginals. this may explain the very high prices. all staff is international, just there to make money. thus, dont count on service, staff is untrained.
food in the various restaurants is of course also expensive and rather mediocre.
anyway, visiting ayers rock is a must when visiting australia, thus, be prepared to spend a lot of money. I do recommend the helicopter tour, including the Olgas though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emu Walk Apartments are Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's self contained apartments.Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious and well equipped, the Voyages Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara