“Poor, poor, poor”

Dining options: Reservations
Alice Springs, Australia
“Poor, poor, poor”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Ravioli that was swimming in an inch of watery sauce. Chargin $7 for a small coke that came from a plastic bottle they buy from woolworths. Quite possibly the worst meal we have had in four years of living in alice springs.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Brough1

“Good food, poor service!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Tasty Italian food cooked by Nonna but with appalling service. Workers were friendly but seemed to be very unorganised and a little forgetful. Interior and decor very old school but comfortable enough.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DreSgubs
Christchurch, New Zealand
“So sad”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Lovely service retro diner super excited to go here but complete disaster. We reiterate the reheated frozen dinner meal comments by other tripadvisor reviewers. Massive fail. If you are interested in our food preferences and dining standards please see our TA profile! Bon apetite!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank WeloveNZ
Melbourne, Australia
“Has not changed a bit in 18 years”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I use to be a resident of Alice Springs and La Casalinga was a resturant I visited weekly for a load of carbs in the form of pizza or pasta . I am pleased to say that even though it is 18 years since I my last vist the charm, the feeling, the great food and the owners are still the same .
As always it was very busy even though it was Monday night so the food took a little time to arrive . No matter when you are on holidays . My partners and I both had the Ravioli Alla Panna (which was always my favorite dish ) with a salad . Looking around I did get a bit of food envy as the pizza's looked fantastic . And we had a good strong cappachino to finish .
Thanks Lisa and staff for not only remembering me but keeping La Casalinga as I remembered it

• Visited August 2013
Longford, Australia
“Great Italian Meal”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had the best Italian meal from any Restaurant for years , All four of us found the meal as surpurb and could not fault one thing. If you are in Alice you have to eat at this place.

Visited August 2013