Quest Alice Springs
Aurora Alice Springs(Alice Springs)
$90
$82
Elkira Court Motel(Alice Springs)
$76
$71
Agoda.com
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
  • Pool
Diplomat Alice Springs(Alice Springs)
$89
$86
Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
$103
Orbitz.com
Mercure Alice Springs Resort(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$116
$103
  • Pool
Alice Motor Inn(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$73
$71
Travelocity
Alice in the Territory(Alice Springs)
$79
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone bedroom apartmentwashing machine and dryeroverflow car parktodd riverclean apartmentssecure parkingfull kitchenbbq areaself cateringkitchen facilitiestown centreno liftserviced dailythe air conditioningwould stay here againa great place to stayquiet location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Staying May and June 2010 at Quest Alice Springs for work. No restaurant however you can charge back from 6 or so restaurants in town. Staff very helpful with booking a table.

Apartments are modern, lots of space with all amenities needed for a long stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2010

The Quest is a two year old apartment hotel in the street alongside the Todd River and is easily accessed from the airport. We stayed in a one bedroom suite on the second [ top] level for one night at the end of the Alice - Uluru part of our trip and found it to be up to standard for its classification. The booking was made via wotif a few days before our departure and the off season price for one night was $168 which was good value when compared with one night in a hotel room at Lasseters, including breakfast, for $164. I booked Quest because of the ktichen and laundry facilities - all of which were excellent.

The apartment was spacious enough,the furniture comfortable and decor restful on the eyes - as you would expect from a new Quest establishment. There is a pool which we did not use -- too busy cleaning up after touring and getting some sleep!

The hotel is totally secure with the gates [ and reception] shut around 7.30pm with your room keycard opening all entrances. The staff on reception were very helpful, allowing us a 12 noon checkout and then storing our bags until 4pm. They also gave me extra washing powder at no charge which was a surprise as in other places I've had to pay for an extra sachet of this. As previous reviewers have mentioned, a lift would be really helpful however one of the staff members who was near our room as we were leaving it carried our bags to reception for us.

We stayed one night at Lasseters at the start of our trip and saw other hotels during our drive around Alice. My conclusion is that if I was to go to Alice Springs again, Quest would be the place I would stay. Secure, clean, new, more space and facilities - better value for the same money.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2010

Stayed for a week for work and it was extremely comfortable. Facilites in room were great. Only problem I had was geting my suitcase and other bags upstairs as no assistance was offered but that was minor. Reception girls were pleasant. If I was going to ALice Springs again for extended period would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2009

I try and stay at Quest every time I am in Alice Springs on business. It is new, neat, tidy and clean and has really friendly and helpful staff. The 1 bedroom apartments are terrific for longer stays, but even the studios are fine for one or two nights. You are out of town a bit (about 1km walk to the city if you have no car and don't want to cab it) but it's in a lovely location by the river and the gorgeous ghost gums. There is a terrific block walk across the causeways north and south over to the casino side of the river. About 4ks right around - great for walking fans and just beautiful trees and birds to watch.

Highly recommended - this is a nice place with great staff - no disappointments as far as I'm concerned.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2008

I am a regular visitor to the Alice and having heard a good review of Quest Alice Springs I decided to give this new property a try during my most recent visit. Previously I had always stayed at the same hotel each trip, but now that I have stayed at Quest Alice Springs I have a new favourite! I found the staff very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean and modern, and the location was perfect - close enough for a nice stroll to the town centre, but still in a lovely quiet location right beside the Todd River creekbed. I urge any visitors to the town stay at Quest as an enjoyable experience is guaranteed.

Stayed: November 2008