“Great garlic bread.... Ok pizza”
Review of Rocky's Pizza

Rocky's Pizza
Ranked #47 of 94 Restaurants in Alice Springs
Description: Real Pizza With The Real Toppings! Come In And Give Us A Try We Will Not Disappoint!
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I was not very happy with my seafood pizza so I kinda ate the topping and wasted the crust but garlic bread was really good... Maybe will try their other pizza next time. Service was welcoming!!

1  Thank Bonvoyage24
There are newer reviews for Rocky's Pizza

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Ordering instore was like talking to a blackboard. Staff not exactly very knowledgable, friendly and were airy fairy.Anyway order was taken and ordered the meat lovers style pizza and supreme, as they are pizzas the children will eat. After picking up the pizzas and arrived home we opened the boxes and were underwhelmed by the topping and taste was ordinary. Not the best pizzas I have ever had. They weren't bad but not good. Guess it is back to cooking my own pizzas on the weber.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We tried Rocky's on our first day in Alice Springs as suggested by a couple of locals. It's hard when the kids are hungry at 3pm and the bars and restaurants we tried had their kitchen closed but thanks to this pizza place I could feed the hungry hippos aka my children. Pizza servings are very generous, reasonably priced and very tasty. Drinks are expensive but I'm sure so is their rent on that prime location. We returned for pizza and this time early lunch on day 5 of our Alice Springs stay and pizza was even tastier. Owner did not hesitate to offer making a fresh cheese pizza for my 7 year old son. He loved it. Thank you, all up we tried 4 different varieties of pizza and they were all VERY nice. The hot chips were not so nice but as I reminded my kids, when you go to a pizza place best to stick to their core product and have pizza. Would definitely eat here again

2  Thank SydneyAlicia
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Eddie, the owner of Rockies looks after his customers with the best and largest pizza's in town. You can get special deals like most pizza places, but here you receive enough for two meals each due to the abundance of toppings.

7  Thank 1TraveltheWorld
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We ordered take away from Rockys on the weekend. We found the pizzas to be average/ good but they weren't the best we ve had. The service, in terms of time to be ready, was very good, though.

1  Thank waalitj