“great food and coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast
cambridge
“great food and coffee”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place was so special as you could see rock wallabies as you drank your coffee or had a free range egg dish. It was a beautiful place and researching about Olive Pink.

Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Expensive food.”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here and I thought it was expensive. I paid $15 for a chicken burger. It seemed a lot so I thought it might come with chips but that was not so. I can see why the blackboard menu doesn't have the prices against the items. You only find out when it's too late. There were cups etc from the previous diners still sitting on my table which were still there when I finished. Overall it was an expensive lunch in a nice setting.

• Visited October 2013
Gold Coast, Australia
“Mixed Experience”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Went to Olive Pink Bean Tree Cafe for the first time today. It's certainly in a beautiful location, very classic Alice Springs/Central Australia feel of the landscape. We waited about an hour for our breakfast meals, which I respect it was a busy morning but it still seemed excessive. The food was nice when it arrived, but there were inconsistencies between the three meals our group had - all had poached eggs, all cooked to different consistencies. I've heard great things so maybe on a quieter morning it would've been a little better.

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Best Brekky in Alice!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

A beautiful cafe within the botanical gardens where you can have your breakfast while watching the birds (and even kangaroos). Best breakfast in Alice - I tried to branch out and find other places to go, but always found myself coming back here for both the food and the setting. Really good quality food, and fresh.
The staff are really friendly and always have great suggestions about things to do around town. Whenever I visit Alice Springs, I always look forward to coming back to the Bean Tree Cafe!

• Visited October 2012
Alice Springs, Australia
“Lovely breakfast”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This café is set in the Botanical Gardens and has a really nice breakfast and lunch menu with a relaxing view of the gardens. You can also buy some local souvenirs from the little shop. Feels really natural.

Visited August 2013