“Excellent day tour!”

$323.55*
and up
Overnight Uluru (Ayers Rock) Small-Group Camping Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 1999, Wayoutback has forged an enviable reputation from the stream of happy customers recommending us to those seeking adventure in the land 'Down Under'. Tours from Uluru, the red heart of Australia, the tropical waterfalls of Kakadu National Park, the stunning scenery in Tasmania to adventures and adrenalin along the East Coast of Australia, Wayoutback leaves no stone unturned in delivering quality experiences of this great nation.
Seoul, South Korea
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Excellent day tour!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I met one of the tour guides at Monsoon and she told me about the trips. The next day my friends and I booked the 1 Day Litchfield Safari tour and it was awesome! This tour was the highlight of our few days in Darwin. Easy pick-up at our hotel and we were off. The guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and all around a great person. We hit several different waterfalls and saw some crazy termite mounds. But the best part of the trip had to be the Buely Rockholes. It was so much fun jumping off the cliffs into the deep warm water. Lunch was included and after a full day of swimming…it had to have been the best grilled chicken patty sandwich I'd ever eaten. Wayoutback saved my Darwin experience!

Visited August 2013

Israel
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5 Day 4 Night 4WD Red Centre Safarir”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

It was an amazing and exceptional experience. I would like to mention that Kate M. from wayoutback.com is an extraordinary guide with the capability to drive for hours on end through the seemingly endless desert and still have all the energy to make valuable comments throughout the tour about the sites, views and cultures we encountered during the trip and the warm and welcoming attitude towards us the visitors especially by answering our every single question. She also has an awesome cooking capability and her own-baked cakes is just heaven. She is also very organized and tidy. She and the sites really made my trip worth every cent I spent.

1 Thank YanivAbraham
London, United Kingdom
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Wonderful outback tours. Magical few days”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We went on a three-day tour from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon and Ayres Rock and it was brilliant. We booked a 4WD tour using hotels rather than the bus tours using camping and ere lucky enough to be the only couple on it. Our driver Don was brilliant, really knowledgable and interesting and we had some super conversations as we covered the dessert miles. Good meals and stunning sights, definitely THE tour of the holiday

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Nick G
Bern, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“3 Days trip with Wayoutback Australian Safaris”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I made a 3 days tour with Filippo…was the best tour in Australia…a great experience!!We visited Uluru, Kata Tjuta, Kings Canyon…and a lot of other beautiful places…sleeping outside with swags, cooking in the fire and enjoying the view of stars in the night and the incredible sunrise and sunset in the Outback...He explained us a lot of things about nature, Geologie, plants, animals, aborigin culture and History…was really interesting!!The atmosphere of the group was funny and i meet very nice people…and Fillipo was the best guide…always in a great humour…i will never forget that experience…definitely the best trip i made in my holidays in this amazing country!!!:)i would repeat it!!Thanks a lot!!!:)i wish you the best!!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rociotau
Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent experience in the outback!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I recently completed a 5 day hiking and camping tour of the Outback with Wayoutback tours and it was fantastic. Our guide Filippo was a star - informed, professional, courteous, passionate, timely, and an excellent cook in our humble campgrounds. The daily hikes were excellent - I particularly enjoyed the Olgas. Meanwhile, the highlights for me were the aboriginal history that Filippo shared with us throughout the tour, as well as the day we spent at Oak Valley, an aboriginal land trust. I highly recommend this tour for those comfortable with getting into the trenches, embracing the red sand that will inevitably invade your backpack, and immersing yourself in the beauty of the Northern Territories - its ruggedness, people and culture.

Visited November 2013