“Best cafe in Alice!”

Page 27 Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Page 27 is like a Melbourne laneway cafe airfreighted to central Australia. Staff are great, coffee is perfect and the meals are tasty and well priced. Go there!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Generally a good place, can't fault the food, the interior is interesting, the service quick enough, the prices reasonable, the seating plentiful; cash only inconvenient but forgivable for a cafe. For me the overwhelming memory is of the staff who seem "too cool for school" who are groovy (which must attract a certain demographic) but who seemed to treat us with disdain or disregard. As a lunch feed if I was working this would be very good; I guess I'm just not the target market and it showed.

4  Thank tuneless_lunacy
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Since it looked popular, I chose to eat and drink here.
It’s got a nice vibe about it, and hearing Finley Quaye’s 'Maverick a strike' wafting from the speakers helped me to relax and enjoy 30 mins or so.
The service was OK. (I got more used to repeating my orders as I spent more time in Australia). The raw juice mixed with ice was just what I needed. I can’t remember what my food was but it was fine.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food second day in a row i have been here for lunch. Food and service not to be faulted. Reasonable prices. This is the best latte I have had since I have been in Alice Springs.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Great coffee, funky atmosphere and art to boot. There's always some tasty cakes or muffins on offer. Would like a bit more selection and healthy options but what they have is tasty