Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters
Kathys Place Bed and Breakfast(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$103
$98
Hotels.com
$106
$96
Mercure Alice Springs Resort(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$122
$87
  • Pool
Aurora Alice Springs(Alice Springs)
$68
$66
Kings Creek Station(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$142
$139
  • Pool
The Swagmans Rest Apartments(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$86
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Alice Motor Inn(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$54
Quest Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$144
$132
Agoda.com
Alice On Todd Apartments(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$115
$93
Trip.com
1,146 results
All reviewsjuicy rumppremium roomroom in blockroom servicepool areashuttle busgreat poolmcdonnell rangesbuffet breakfastenjoyable stayreception staffroom was largered centrean upgradegolf coursetown centreayers rock
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Excellent facilities, my only small complaint would be that the gym needs upgrading which I as I understand this will be happening in the near future. The service I recieved from the time I booked till the time I checked out was excellent. Rooms are very well set out, very compfortable. A kitchette in this room would be useful as well as powerpoints near the credenza to boil the kettle.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the Premium Suites, although a small kitchette would be useful
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Have never stayed in a hotel that neglects its customers so easily. The reception staff were very rude especially when I tried to explain that the room I book was not what they allocated me. They also rarely smiled which made the place seem very hostile and that they didn't like their jobs. The air conditioner in my roon did not work and the mini bar was half eaten when I checked in. I did inform reception but they still attempted to charge me on check-out.The casion being attached is a serious problem. For some reason the security guards didn't believe I was a guest staying at the hotel becuase I went through the front entrance.. very weird but it took me a good 10mins to convince them even with a room key. NOT what I want to be doing at 11pm at night when I want to sleep. Overall strongly disliked this place especially hearing how friendly the next door hotel Crowne Plaza Alice Springs is. I had dinner on one of their nights and it was fantastic food with fantastic friendly and helpful staff. So if you're planning on staying in Alice Springs don't stay at Lasseter's Hotel check out the Crowne Plaza.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank johnsmile_12
LassetersHotel, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Hi David,

Thanks for your review on Lasseters.

As we discussed during your stay your comments have been taken on-board and I can assure you the issues you raised have since been corrected.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Regards,
Kate Ernest

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Stay at Lasseters on a regular basis and have done so for many years. The new Block 5 is excellent and the Air Conditioner works well. Find it the best hotel in Alice, Food at all outlets is very good and resonable priced.
Lasseters look after local regulars like us and that is much appreciated, and keeps us coming back time and again.

Room Tip: New Block 5 is great, older rooms are still very good value
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2012

There on business, a very nice place.
Food an drinks were very good.
Casino an rooms very clean.
Just a small drama with flies as it's an open dining area most of the time.
I would definately stay there again.
:-)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights for work having already stayed at Crowne and Chifley recently this year. Lasseters is the best so far I've stayed in Alice Springs.

I booked a premium king room, and it was in block 5, the newest of the rooms. The bed was very comfy, the room itself was large enough with a pool view and a large LG tv.
Bathroom was terrific, waterfall shower head and nice decor, plus enormous shower cubicle !!!! The new pool area is awesome. Such a nice place to relax and a very big pool for swimming or relaxing.

Juicy Rump has reasonable meals, and the Asian place is small but I didn't try this. The $15 hot or cold breakfast is good value with the uual choices. Hanumans restaurant is a short 5-10 mins walk away.

Unfortunately the town centre is probably 20mins walk and not very safe at night so taxi is recommended, and hot and sunny during the summer months as well so again transport is recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012