Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters
$71
  • Pool
Aurora Alice Springs(Alice Springs)
$82
Quest Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$126
$116
Agoda.com
Elkira Court Motel(Alice Springs)
$76
$70
Agoda.com
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$92
  • Pool
Diplomat Alice Springs(Alice Springs)
$86
Orbitz.com
Mercure Alice Springs Resort(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$116
$103
  • Pool
Alice Motor Inn(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$56
$54
Alice in the Territory(Alice Springs)
$86
Travelocity
1,139 results
All reviewsjuicy rumppremium roomroom in blockroom servicepool areashuttle busgreat poolmcdonnell rangesbuffet breakfastenjoyable stayreception staffroom was largered centrean upgradegolf coursetown centreayers rock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Outdated hotel - the planned renovation is more than welcome. New swimming pool is very nice although we were annoyed by the construction workers. Reception personnel is not friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tim P
LassetersHotel, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Hi Tim P,

Thank you for your review on trip advisor. I was disappointed to read that the reception service was not up to our normal standard. I am glad that you enjoyed our new pool and as part of our $35 million development plan we have more exciting changes on the way.

Thank you again for taking the time to post a review and safe future travels.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Rooms clean and large,somewhat dated.Excellent value for money,lovely quiet and beautiful location.The juicy rump served wonderful dinners,and tight rump Tuesday was an added bonus,(buy one,get one free meals).Staff were friendly,and helpful...will certainly stay again.
Dunstans,NSW.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Jodie D
LassetersHotel, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

Hi Mr and Mrs Dunstan,

Thank you for your great feedback on your stay with Lasseters Hotel.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and our Tight Rump Tuesday deal. We have also just launched a new Juicy Rump menu. We would love for you try it out next time you stay!

Front Office Manager.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I stayed for a one night stop over on a Business trip and found Lasseters to be an extremely welcome Oasis. The room was first class, restaurant food magnificent, facilities very good and service warm and friendly. The Casino is a fun and fun place to visit and in general the place felt friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Dom W
LassetersHotel, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Hi Dom W,

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear such positive comments and I will share these with our team. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Have stayed at Lasseters with my elderly mother 5 tiimes in the last 4 years and each stay has been most enjoyable. Beautiful comfy beds, lovely large rooms, friendly staff and very clean. Breakfast at Lasseters is a great start to our driving day, and dinner on the patio is a great end to our driving day...Thanks Lasseters and I look forward to my next visit...no where else in Alice cuts it like Lassetters.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sonia H
LassetersHotel, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2012

Hello Sonia H,

Thank you for your great feedback on Lasseters Hotel Casino.

I have passed your comments onto the team here at Lasseters. We look forward to welcoming you and your mother back soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Having been to Alice manny times for business Lasseters is by far the best place to stay, That is why I now choose to stay nowhere else. Lost count of how many times I have come back now. Even when there has been the slightest of issues the staff bend over backwards to make up for any misunderstandings.The bottle of red in appreciation of my continued patronage was an especially nice touch. And the beds are the comfiest going around. If in Alice dont bother looking anywhere else.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
LassetersHotel, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Hello Territorian66!
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It is great to receive positive feedback and I have passed your comments onto our team.

We do have an extensive loyalty program here to recognize valued and returning customers and I am pleased you enjoyed this. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.