Very good remembrance of Hotel Aurora where we spent two nights during a three weeks tour of Australia from Perth to Sydney.
Service very efficient and friendly, good room, free internet.
Excellent location in the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Award Winning Aurora Alice Springs" - Voted as THE BEST BASE TO TOUR THE REAL AUSTRALIA IN AUSTRALIA for both business and holiday travellers. Accommodation in the heart of the Todd Mall Alice Springs. This vibrant property is the only accommodation on the Todd Mall - the most centrally located accommodation in Alice Springs, Australia. The Todd Mall is the main shopping, dining and tourist precinct and offers a unique walking experience. Enjoy the Red Ochre Grill Cafe & Restaurant and savour the contemporary and native cuisine that it has to offer. The Red Ochre has one of the finest collections of Central Australian panoramic photography by Ken Duncan for you to admire. Aurora Alice Springs' location places you in a perfect position to explore both the town and surrounding Outback areas such as the spectacular MacDonnell Ranges, Standley Chasm and Simpson's Gap. You will always be welcome at our Alice Springs hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aurora Alice Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurora Alice Springs Hotel Alice Springs
- Aurora Hotel Alice Springs
- Alice Springs Aurora Hotel