We recently stayed in the triple, it is a great hotel, room was spacious and clean, the location is perfect. Bonus of a top quality restraunt in the hotel (Red Ochre). Definitely recommend to others. Parking was handy also. Free WiFi Internet would have been appreciated, the paid option was a little expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Award Winning Aurora Alice Springs" - Voted as THE BEST BASE TO TOUR THE REAL AUSTRALIA IN AUSTRALIA for both business and holiday travellers. Accommodation in the heart of the Todd Mall Alice Springs. This vibrant property is the only accommodation on the Todd Mall - the most centrally located accommodation in Alice Springs, Australia. The Todd Mall is the main shopping, dining and tourist precinct and offers a unique walking experience. Enjoy the Red Ochre Grill Cafe & Restaurant and savour the contemporary and native cuisine that it has to offer. The Red Ochre has one of the finest collections of Central Australian panoramic photography by Ken Duncan for you to admire. Aurora Alice Springs' location places you in a perfect position to explore both the town and surrounding Outback areas such as the spectacular MacDonnell Ranges, Standley Chasm and Simpson's Gap. You will always be welcome at our Alice Springs hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aurora Alice Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurora Alice Springs Hotel Alice Springs
- Aurora Hotel Alice Springs
- Alice Springs Aurora Hotel