We stayed at this hotel one night on our four day tour of the red centre. This hotel was situated a bit outside of the town and that makes it a bit difficult to make spontaneous walks downtown. The reception and the staff didnt say much and it was in all ways a bit difficult to find information about the hotel and the facilities. It took a while to find out when breakfast was served and that the gym was closed. The building in itself looks more like a cheap motel than a hotel. The bathrooms of the hotelrooms are made out of some kind of plastic modules. The rooms were not that well kept and not that clean.
The only good thing we experienced here was the dinner at the restaurant which was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled against the magnificent MacDonnell Ranges, experience the rugged beauty of the Australian Outback while close to shopping and sightseeing. This beautiful landscaped property offers good sized, comfortable accommodation, resort style swimming pool and onsite dining at our signature restaurant. With 120 rooms we offer a range of accommodation including disabled rooms, family rooms, bunk rooms and interconnecting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alice in the Territory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alice In The Territory Hotel Alice Springs
- Comfort Inn Alice Springs
- Alice Springs Comfort Inn