Alice Motor Inn
Aurora Alice Springs(Alice Springs)
$90
$82
Alice in the Territory(Alice Springs)
$79
$77
Hotels.com
Elkira Court Motel(Alice Springs)
$76
$71
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
$103
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
  • Pool
Diplomat Alice Springs(Alice Springs)
$89
$86
Quest Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$132
$116
Agoda.com
Mercure Alice Springs Resort(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
$116
$103
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewscommunal kitchenfree wififish and chip shopbreakfast roomemu runminute walkcamping tripday tourshort staylarge roomdouble bedair conditioningcomfortable roomsthree nightswould stay againmoteluluru
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2010

I was very impressed with the friendly service of The Alice Motor Inn - from being picked up from the Ghan & dropped into town & being able to store some luggage while on a camping tour. Breakfast & internet provided and I booked my tours though their website. The rooms were clean & comfortable and as an older solo female traveller I felt very safe & comfortable. Thanks Alicja & PJ for making me welcome. Diane

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank dinkidi31
Reviewed June 8, 2010

one of the better rooms i had in my time in australia!! friendly and helpfull staff! FREE INTERNET was a massive bonus. would recommend to any one visiting alice springs!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2010

As a budget hotel, its great for backpackers, families, and workmen!

It could have been cleaner, the hot ac did'nt work very well and was very noisy. The hairdryer was broken and two bulbs had not been replaced.

Reception were friendly and efficient and the little kitchenette with simple DIY breakfast options is a good idea.

It is a short walk out of town (which is OK during the day) but you definitely need to catch a taxi at night as Alice is not a safe town.

All in all, I probably would'nt go back there but I would recommend it to anyone on a really strict budget...

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2010

My friend and I stayed at Alice Motor Inn during our trip to Alice Springs. We used it as our base during our tour to Uluru. Alicja was wonderful in helping us with all our tour and travel arrangments and made many recommendations about where to visit and what to do in the City.

Although it was a little far from town (around 10 - 15mins walk), it was located in what I felt to be in a safe neighbourhood. It was close to a Thai take away, fish and chip shop and a supermarket.

The room was clean and had everything necessary to make our stay a delightful one.

Thanks Alicja

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2010

We stayed at AMI on the day we arrived in and the day before we left Alice Springs. We chose it because the price was good and we didn't care to be super close to the centre because we were going on a 3-day tour. I gave it 4* because of the conveniece of having a kitchen and wireless internet and very pleasant proprietors.

The good:
The room was clean, had a kettle and a small TV. There is a communal kitchen where you can get breakfast (or food any time of day, really). Free internet in the kitchen as well as free wireless was really convenient. The staff was really nice and very obliging. They gave us good tips on where to go (and where not to go), called us a cab, lent me a hair dryer and they stored our bags while we were away on our tour. There is a grocery store nearby, so we were able to get food close by.

The no-so-good:
The bathroom was not very clean (lots of hair in the shower). It was a bit far from the centre of Alice Springs, but still walkable (about 20 min).

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple